Apply to become a vendor?
This tour is described as: Nature, Photography
In the morning, our English-speaking tour guide and air-conditioned coach will pick you up from your centrally located hotel in Guilin (before 8:00 am). We will drive about 45 minutes to the boat wharf, from where we will take an air-conditioned boat to Yangshuo (It will take us roughly 4 hours). Lunch is included on the boat. While on the boat, we will be able to see the famous limestone mountains with various shapes, like a scroll of a traditional Chinese painting. When arriving to Yangshuo, our guide can recommend you few different attractions like the Silver Cave or Shangri-La Garden (at your own expense). At around 05:00 PM drive back to your hotel in Guilin. Estimated arrival 6:30 PM.
- Hotel pickup and dropoff service
- Boat Ticket
- Local English speaking tour guide and air-conditioned coach
- Optional attractions in Yangshuo
- Tip for the guide and driver (recommended)
There are no reviews yet
Not that bad
- Learn How To Use Climbing Equipment- Get to Know the Karst Landforms- Climb in the Rock Climbers' Paradise- Experienced, Professional Climbing Coach
- Guided Hike along the Li River- Xianggong Mountain, the highest peak- Bike around the Countryside
- Unique culture of Zhuang and Yao people- Hike in the Longji Rice Terrace Fields- Spectacular views