Indulge in the ultimate relaxation during 4 days tour of Xizhou that takes you away from the hustle and bustle.
A bit about the Linden Centre
The Linden Center is an award-winning boutique hotel offering the intrepid traveler an inspiring exploration into Xizhou, Southwest China. With the Himalayan foothills providing a stunning backdrop, guests can reside in a beautiful restored national relic within a thriving village. A haven of rest and relaxation, the Linden Center offers opportunities for reflection and meaningful interaction at a comfortable distance from the more commercialized ancient town of Dali.
1) Three-night stay in King/twin room at the Linden Center for double occupancy.
2) Daily breakfast
3) Welcome drinks upon arrival
4) Chinese cooking class (4 dishes)
5) Horse cart tour around the village
6) DIY Tie-Dye for a handkerchief
7) Three Course Tea Ceremony
8) Temple hike (This can be replaced by Xizhou Baba making class if you are not keen on hiking)
Extra free activities:
1) Xizhou Morning Market tour with other guests
2) The Linden Center Tour with other guests.
The Linden Center has been consistently ranked as a top Dali hotel and has gained international recognition for its commitment to cultural sustainability and heritage preservation.
The difference between private tours and join in group tours
High quality tour with a more personal experience. Your guide will be available for any questions you have. Furthermore, there is much more flexibility with your itinerary. Want to meet other people interested in the same activity. Click here.
Join in Group Tour
Mostly more affordable tours that have more inclusions and will allow you to meet new people and make some friends. Check out other joining tours in China here.