Looking to book a tour for Mid-Autumn Festival? Check out this unique opportunity in Yunnan.
Valid throughout September 18th-24th.
The Linden Centre in Xizhou is an award-winning boutique hotel offering the intrepid traveler an inspiring exploration into Southwest China. With the Himalayan foothills providing a stunning backdrop, guests can reside in a beautiful restored national relic within a thriving village.
A haven of rest and relaxation, the Linden Centre offers opportunities for reflection and meaningful interaction at a comfortable distance from the more commercialized ancient town of Dali.
For this up and coming Mid Autumn Festival (Sept. 18-24) they prepared a special package:
1) Three-night stay in King/twin room at the Linden Centre or the Linden Commons for double occupancy.
2) Daily breakfasts
3) Welcome drinks upon arrival
4) Chinese Cooking class (3 same dishes per person)
5) Horse cart tour around the village
6) DIY Tie-Dye for a handkerchief in Xizhou
7) Gantong Cable Car
8) Extra free Activity:The Linden Centre Tour with other guests either day at 5pm
Note: all the activities above are self-guided except Chinese Cooking Class and the Linden Centre Tour will be accompanied by Linden Centre staff.
The difference between private tours and join in group tours
High quality tour with a more personal experience. Your guide will be available for any questions you have. Furthermore, there is much more flexibility with your itinerary. Want to meet other people interested in the same activity. Click here.
Join in Group Tour
Mostly more affordable tours that have more inclusions and will allow you to meet new people and make some friends. Check out other joining tours in China here.