Did you know that Ngong Ping 360 is the longest cable-car over water in the world? This is a must do when visiting Hong Kong.
Enjoy a 25-minute ride with spectacular views over Lantau Island and Ngong Ping Village, and visit the famous Giant Buddha and Po Lin monastery overlooking the Hong Kong port.
This round trip ticket is for the Crystal Cabin. If you are interested in the Standard Cabin ticket, click HERE
What you should know?
- The ride take 25 minutes in total.
- We recommend you get there early morning to avoid the long que.
- In order to access the Cable Car, please show the provided voucher at the ticket office.
- You will need your passport too, so make sure all travelers bring their passports with them.
- Opening hourse: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (Weekday). 10:00 am – 6:30 pm (Weekend & Public Holidays).
- You can redeen your tickets between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm only.
- Adult ticket is for anyone over 12 years old.
- Children between 3 and 11 years old (included) can buy child ticket.
- Children under 2 years old access free.
- Tickets must be used on the specific day you booked for.
- Tickets can only be used once.
- Re-entry is not allowed.
Please note! By local attraction regulations, Hong Kong passport holders cannot book this discounted ticket.